Disputes and contract violation can get out of hand and end up costing you not just time but tens of thousands of dollars.
Mark Hanna is an experienced negotiator and trained mediator who can help you resolve these types of issues.
But if you end up in court, it is vital to have an articulate, persuasive advocate who knows how to get the best result for you.
Mark Hanna has successfully represented clients in the:
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Courts of NSW and ACT
- Family Courts (eg Fed Magistrate Court and Children’s Court)
- Local courts and tribunals
When you need strong representation on areas including:
- Contract disputes & violations
- Commercial matters and disputes
- Recovery of Debts
- Business Law
- Small claims under $10,000
- Civil matters with claims of up to $60,000
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Human Rights Issues
- Drink driving offences (for low, medium and high-range PCA offences)
Contact us and arrange an appointment.